Individual and Couple Counselling in the Finchley, North Finchley and Barnet Area of North London.
if you are considering counselling or therapy for yourself, you and your partner as a couple or you have concerns about one of your children, the information on these pages could be useful to you.You will probably, though not necessarily live in North or East Finchley, Finchley, Barnet or North London.
Going to counselling is a positive way of taking care of yourself and rebuilding self-confidence and self esteem. It can lower your stress levels,help manage anxiety, overcome depression and resolve emotional difficulties.It can also improve relationships with family and friends.
Below are some brief facts about my counselling service, which will help you decide if what I offer will suit you.
- Professional and ethical practice based on confidentiality & respect.
- Anti-discriminatory practice. My service is open to all,
irrespective of race, gender, faith,age, physical impairment or
- 25 years working as counsellor and supervisor and accredited member of
the main professional body BACP.
- Individual psychological therapy matched to your circumstances.
- Help with troubled relationships, either as a couple or an individual.
- Help with parenting.
- Individual work with young people/adolescents
- Help with dealing with panic attacks or stress.
Daytime or evening appointments available Monday and Tuesday 8am-9pm
- My fees are £65 for individuals and couples.
- Located in N12, with access to buses or free parking on
the street. The underground is 25mins walk.
- Clients with mobility difficulties can be seen on the ground floor.
Free initial telephone consultation with no obligation
If you think I can help, please contact me by phone or email and we can discuss the next step. All calls are confidential.
Phone 0208 446 1956or07946 338 788 Email;email@example.com
Within easy reach of many areas of North London,including East Finchley, Finchley and Barnet.